Nice Insurance Companies photos

Some cool insurance companies images:

Des Moines Iowa ~ View Of Downtown From The Capitol
insurance companies
Image by Onasill ~ Bill Badzo
Des Moines is a major center for the insurance industry and also has a sizable financial services and publishing business base. In fact, Des Moines was credited with the "number one spot for U.S. insurance companies" in a Business Wire article and dubbed the third largest insurance capital of the world. The city is the headquarters for the Principal Financial Group, Aviva insurance, the Meredith Corporation, Ruan Transportation, EMC Insurance Companies, and Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield. Other major corporations such as Wells Fargo, ING Group, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Marsh, Monsanto and Pioneer Hi-Bred have large operations in or near the metro area. In recent years Microsoft, Hewlett Packard and Facebook [9] [10] have established data processing and logistical facilities in the Des Moines metro. Forbes magazine ranked Des Moines as the "Best Place for Business" in 2010 and, in 2011, ranked the city #1 among "America’s Best Cities for Young Professionals

Stop and Smell the Roses
insurance companies
Image by Puzzler4879
The lovely sculpture "Girl With a Rose," shot in the Children’s Garden of Hershey Gardens in Hershey, Pennsylvania. This beautiful piece was donated to the Garden by the Penn National Insurance Company.

You can visit this great public garden at www.hersheygardens.org.

Hartford Connecticut ~ First Church of Christ and the Ancient Burying Ground ~ Historic
insurance companies
Image by Onasill ~ Bill Badzo
The Hartford congregation was originally founded as a Reformed congregation in 1636 with Thomas Hooker serving as the first pastor. The members of the congregation had previously migrated from England to Massachusetts and spent four years there before leaving Massachusetts after a dispute with the Massachusetts government. The old burial ground adjacent to the building in Hartford dates to around 1640. The current church meeting house dates to 1807 and is the fourth meeting house to serve as a place of worship for the congregation. The church meeting house and cemetery were added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1972. The congregation is currently affiliated with the United Church of Christ (UCC).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons